Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sleeping, Playing and More Fun

After a long outdoor adventure at Mountsberg for the Maple Syrup Festival Owen was a sleepy boy. He kept rubbing his eyes and yawning - in any event. Although I believe the sugar...I mean syrup was keeping him awake.

We made a deal that he could watch Leap Frog's Letter Factory one more time and then off for a nap. But...about 1/2 hour into the "nap" I heard him upstairs open a door, and then close a door. After that it was quiet.

So he should have been:
But in reality he was:
Which included:
When I found him he was in his upstairs playroom playing with a puzzle. He said, " I had a good nap."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

P.S. Now, 1/2 later he is watching Letter Factory (again...he is honestly learning something from this video otherwise he wouldn't be watching it) and he has fallen asleep on the sofa!

No comments: