Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Great Way to Wake Up

You may recall a few weeks ago we had an incident in the morning with regards to the toilet training. Due to that, I wasn't thrilled at 7:30 this morning when Bear shuffled into the bedroom and said "I pooped".

In fact, my first thoughts were
1) Oh no
2) There is going to be poop everywhere
3) Another dirty diaper first thing in the morning, what fun!

As I was pulling myself out of bed, he called down to my husband who was already awake and downstairs. We all converged in the bathroom where we discovered by "I pooped", Bear meant - "I pooped in the potty all by myself!"

Success. It will be a good day!

3 comments:

Helen Wright said...

Nice one!!! Pee was our problem for some reason. 'Code 2' as Callum likes to call it became perfectly easy once we added in a 'treat'!

Tuesday's Child said...

CONGRATS!

Tuesday's Child said...

CONGRATS!